DCJESD Launches Mobile App for parents and community
We've got an App for that!
As part of our commitment to connection, the Dry Creek Joint Elementary School District has developed the Dry Creek Mobile App with our community in mind.
When you’re on the go, stay connected with school... Continue
Upcoming Dates to Remember
October Dates to Remember:
Parent/Teacher Conference Week
Red Ribbon Week
1st Grade Awards Assembly @ 8:45 am in the multi
3rd Grade Awards Assembly @ 8:45 am in the multi
2nd Grade Awards Assembly @ 8:45 am in the multi
Student of the Month Pizza/Cookies with the Principal during lunches
4th Grade Awards Assembly @ 8:45 am in the multi
5th Grade Awards Assembly @ 9:45 am in the multi
Community Event Flyers
Dry Creek Joint Elementary School District is taking an eco-friendly green approach to inform you of non-district sponsored sports, clubs, or community events by saving paper and precious time in the classroom.
Flyers available for viewing are posted under Parent Resources, Flyers/Community Events on the District website.
Click here to view flyers
Student Drop Off and Pick Up
Thank you for your continued patience and diligence in helping us welcome and dismiss over 800 students from our campus daily. We are continually assessing the situation and seeing what adjustments and changes can be made to expedite the process while keeping safety our number one priority. It takes our entire community working together and following the same protocol to ensure the safest drop-off and pick-up for our students.
A few reminders:
· All cars pull all the way forward to allow for safe curb-side pick-up and drop-off. Please do not stop and drop your child off and then pull forward.
· Please do not block the cross walk, student crossing areas must always remain clear. Please do not drop students off in the middle of the street.
· Follow all posted speed limit and traffic signs.
· Use designated loading/unloading zones and parking lots.
· Students must exit the vehicle on the curb nearest the school.
· Please set an example, pull all the way forward and adhere to all drop off and pick-up guidelines.